Senin, Februari 20, 2012

DEAREST A

Stupid me for doing all those stupid things. Talking nonsense about that happiness. Leaving you to sleep when you were trying hard to keep awake. Stupid me, really. But what I don't understand is the way you treat me last night. Ignoring me, keeping a closed mouth to all the words I said, you even didn't bugde at all when i posted our picture. That way I started to think maybe I'll never be good enough for you. Or maybe I should try harder. That sure making me feels worthless. I know our relationship is never easy, but at least don't make it any harder please. I love you so much. To think that you started to doubt about us hurts so much. To think that all we did a week a go were just plain memories i can't even breathe properly. All I wanna do is to keep our love as long as we can, I can... Hwaiting Z.


I LOVE YOU


YOUR Z

0 komentar:

Trik-Tips Blog Trick Blog