Rabu, Februari 08, 2012

You Wed, 7th

DEAREST A

As people say..Love is just an asshole that beats you in every way it can, but you're still crawling back to it. It makes us an idiot, makes me one. Loving you is hard sometimes, but I'm willing to bear with all the pains and the tears that almost everyday running down my cheeks. I will be naive when I say that I'm not hurt, it hurts so much to think that I love you more than you love me, though I never doubt the love you have for me. It's just you and your mood that sometimes cause all the pains. I won't ask you to change or to understand me. As long as I still can bear to take all the pains. I love you so much, more that you'll ever know. And I know you love me too. Just a simple 'goodnight' or 'sleep tight' will be good to hear. But it didn't come last night. I know you're always upset when I decide to sleep first. But I couldn't do that when you do the same. But I'm trying to understand you, your anger, and your mood swing. Because the love I have for you, overcome all those egos, pains, tears you give me. But who said you don't give me happiness. You make me happiest girl in the world. But happiness come along with pain right.

I LOVE YOU

YOUR Z

0 komentar:

Trik-Tips Blog Trick Blog